Monday, May 11, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Not to be outdone by her sister, Andrew deserves mention as well. He is now an official adolescent! Our little boy turned twelve yesterday, and I feel sooooo old. I am proud of him, though. He's about as good a 12-year old as they come, so I can't really complain.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- We are to recognize our need of God's help (poor in spirit)
- We are to have sorrow for the results of sin (mourn)
- We are to be gentle... not weak, but gentle (meek)
- We are to be hungry and thirsty for God's righteousness (as a result of being poor in spirit)
- We are to show kindness and forgiveness (merciful)
- We are to pursue purity... not just sexual, but also of thought, deed, and action (pure in heart)
- We are to promote total well-being, shalom (peacemakers)
- We are to remain faithful amid opposition and attack (persecuted)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
My, my, my... over one month has passed since I last wrote. Tsk, tsk! Well, in my defense... I was without Internet at the house, and the time I spent at Starbucks was used exclusively for getting work done. Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous benefactor, we now have Internet at the house once more. I still have a LOT of work to do, but I thought I would take some time to update everyone on how things are going with the church plant.